- Created on Monday, 08 July 2013 21:19
I use a third party Joomla extension library, BK-Thumb, to manage pictures on some of my pages. A recentl Joomla updated caused a spurious Multithumb error to show up on several of my pages that do not even use Multithumb features. This has now been corrected.
- Created on Saturday, 17 December 2011 22:24
Tonight, I updated this site so that all pages that contain mathematical equations now use MathJax instead of the older jsMath. MathJax works much better, it seems, than jsMath, especially in Internet Explorer. Hopefully, the equations are still correct after all this formatting and reformatting. Hopefully, they were correct in the first place.
- Created on Saturday, 26 November 2011 14:49
A new layout and a new engine: Moving my site to the Joomla! content management system is nearly complete. It was about time; my old site was soooo 1990s!
- Created on Thursday, 05 February 2004 19:00
A new look: The Web site now has a nice menu, and it is better organized.
- Created on Thursday, 17 January 2002 19:00
Once again, reorganized the main page.
- Created on Thursday, 07 September 2000 20:00
Reorganized the main page.